[PD] [psql] object hand-holding

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 02:44:51 CET 2007

On 12/7/07, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:

> This would allow for the comma trick, etc. and I think it would fit better
> into Pd's message processing.  In addition, there could be a single line
> message for the hot inlet, like this:

Hans, I was thinking a little bit more about this, and I think I see what
you are getting at, I will have to try to mock this up at home tonight. The
only trouble that I can still see here is how to indicate that an SQL
statement is complete.

The other thing I think that would have to be is forcing all input SQL to go
into the second inlet. Allowing some things to go into the hot inlet, while
others are required to go into the second outlet would make it difficult to
use because you would have to remember which type of statement can go
where...

Mike