[PD] [Fwd: Re: Music made with Pd]

star morin shift8 at digitrash.com
Sat Dec 8 04:45:20 CET 2007

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: star morin <shift8 at digitrash.com>
To: Kyle Klipowicz <kyleklip at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [PD] Music made with Pd
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:21:17 -0800

thanks, kyle.  vocoder_voice.pd (misnamed :) is really just a small
number of changes made to 3.phase.vocoder.pd to make it able to be part
of an abstraction with the addition of a slicer that i made (inspired
from improbable orchestra, josh steiner et al) and then converted to use
millisecond start/end/duration values instead of sample number for
offsets.  all my stuff is pretty hacky so don't judge too harshy :)

and thanks for pointing out that i didn't include panner_gop~ and
drum-delay-small :)  forgot they weren't sub patches.

i've reattached all 4 objects.  hit the red button to load samples
(preferably ones made as repeatable loops as they work best!) on each
instance, then check the first checkbox in the [note_gen] to start
playing random slices, and the second one (with the first still checked)
to use a randomly generated sequence (32) to play.  hit the left-most
bnag button to generate a new sequence to drive the payback.