[PD] gem, shader and framebuffer

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 18:49:46 CET 2007

cyrille henry wrote:
> hello,
> In the recent discution on this list regarding gem an shader, i read
> that shader could not be used with framebuffer.
> i did not realize when  i read this (and i can't find it anymore on the
> archieve). in fact it is not true.
> shader has to be loaded before the framebuffer objet but it work.
>
> here is an exemple of how to use a shader and render on the framebuffer
> and then using the framebuffer as a texture send to an other shader.
>
> hope that help
>
> Cyrille

that help. a lot!
I tried it in so many ways to combine gemframebuffer, glsl and textures,
but could not figure it out.
so this is great!
although it is not clear to me, why it has to be in that order? gemhead
- glsl - gemframebuffer - texture - rectangle/...
anyway, there lies huge potential in this!
thanks for posting.
marius.