[PD] linebreaks in gui object name (label)?

Andy Graybeal andy.graybeal at casanueva.com
Sat Dec 8 19:05:34 CET 2007

i'm planning on using [sprintf]  ([makefilename] is confusing to me)

something like this: [sprintf %f_%s] and instead of the underscore, i
would like a line-break / line-feed (i don't really know what to call it)
how would I get a line-feed instead of the underscore?

how do i make a linebreak character?

-andy