[PD] gem, shader and framebuffer

vade doktorp at mac.com
Sat Dec 8 19:10:47 CET 2007

Ok,  I stand by my earlier statement., The pd shader patch which leads
to the gemframebuffer is,  as far as I can tell,  non functional -
only if I disconnect it can I see any texture on the sphere at all. I
do get output however of the sphere, but the only fractal .
Interesting.,

What does your output look like? - Its hard to know if its working, im
getting no errors in the PD console. Thanks again, this is exciting
stuff.