[PD] pdpedia fr import running now

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 8 21:56:56 CET 2007

Yeah, that is from a problem with the "interwiki" links.  I thought I
had fixed it, but I guess I hadn't.  I just added "ja" as an
interwiki link.  I think it takes a bit to take effect because of the
caching.  I think editing the page should update the cache.

Also, I noticed that the variables are not showing up the in the
infobox.  Perhaps the infobox template needs an update.

.hc