[PD] Get patch file name

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 9 00:21:21 CET 2007

It would also be very nice to also have a CVS lib since many people
still use CVS out there.  This sounds quite interesting.

.hc

On Dec 8, 2007, at 7:28 AM, Luke Iannini (pd) wrote:

> Thanks so much Jamie!
>
> I've never written a line of C in my life, but I somehow managed to
> make an unholy union anyway between Guenter's [getdir] and your
> [getpatchname].  Now [getpatchname] can take a number argument to
> get the names of its parents.  I attached it here.
>
> An SVN status library is coming soon (which will be easily
> adaptable to CVS, but that won't be necessary, of course, since PD
> is moving to SVN any moment : )).
> Cheers
> Luke
>
> On Dec 8, 2007 1:48 AM, Jamie Bullock <jamie at postlude.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 22:14 -0800, Luke Iannini (pd) wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have searched high and low for a way to get a patch's file-
> name, and
> > am quite surprised that there seems to be no way to do it.
> >

> > I was about to set out making a Subversion library so I could get
> the
> > status of my patches (and commit changes) from inside Pd.  But
> that's
> > quite impossible without this object.
> >

> > [getdir] can get the patch's directory; that's as far as I got.
>
> In CVS: postlude/getpatchname should do the trick.
>
> Jamie
>
> --
> www.postlude.co.uk

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler