[PD] array indirection

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 9 00:33:09 CET 2007

I've wanted to do this too -- for instance, to have a large
collection of arrays and a window that could "see" one of them at
a time to edit them.

It's a bit complicated to do it because every array would have to
maintain a dynamic collection of pointers to every window (there could
be meny) in which it was shown... unless there's a cool trick I haven't
thought of yet.

cheers
Miller