[PD] Gem CVS + pd-0.41-0test9 + Ubuntu Gutsy : Not reading videofiles

vade doktorp at mac.com
Sun Dec 9 02:11:58 CET 2007

Hrm. Thats pretty interesting - and I honestly would not have
suspected this to be the case - in my tests on OS X, mjpeg has
consistently been the winner. My understanding reflects romans earlier
posts to a t.

Can you put/host the videos anywhere? How were you compressing the
Quicktime files and the XVIDs?