[PD] array indirection

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 08:48:11 CET 2007

It would be possible, if not CPU-efficient, to have them all hidden in
table objects, and simply use tabread and tabwrite to copy them to the
skeleton array when you want to switch.  You would only need one
tabread and tabwrite pair, just different ways to specify the target
of tabread.
I would envision binding the tab key to page through them.

But it is possible to put several arrays in one graph which makes me
wonder if there might even be a pure GUI way to do it.  Kind of makes
me want to take a look...

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com