[PD] gridflow for expert people ?

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:15:10 CET 2007

Oh I would love it if GridFlow was out of box included with
Pd-extended. It would be a nice asset to compete with the linear
algebra aspects of Jitter...

I agree that the setup is difficult. I haven't gotten it to work on OS
X yet. Who _has_ installed GF on OS X? I wonder how difficult it would
be to make as a self-contained application. It seems to rely on
several shared libraries and an installed version of Ruby...not an
easy task?

~Kyle