[PD] pdpedia fr import running now

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Sun Dec 9 23:56:32 CET 2007

Le samedi 08 décembre 2007 à 15:57 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner a
écrit :
> On Dec 8, 2007, at 6:31 AM, Olivier Heinry wrote:
>

> >>  If
> >> there any existing pages, it won't delete them, instead it will just
> >> add a new revision, so you can get to the old pages thru the history.
> >
> > FYI  links inside the mail that is sent to warn for watched pages
> > modifs
> > are wrong:
> >
> > eg.
> > http://pow.idmi.poly.edu/fr/index.php?title=shell_%28flatspace%
> > 29&diff=0&oldid=2462
>
> Please post a bugreport to the standard place:
>
> http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker

Apparently the bug only takes place after an import, not when a user
modifies a watched page through the web interface. I reported it
(#1847540), plus another bug that happens after an import: abréviations
appear in a wrong manner (#1847539).

++
O.