[PD] [psql] object hand-holding

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:30:34 CET 2007

Hans, I still have yet to learn about the WIKI stuff, but I posted a Inlet
Proxy example on my page ( http://puredata.info/Members/mjmogo ). I don't
know if you want to just put a link, or move the file to the Proxy page you
created, either way works for me.
Thanks,

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.