[PD] [psql] object hand-holding

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 10 21:00:04 CET 2007

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Jamie Bullock wrote:

> Fair enough, I think I was probably stretching the point about using the
> [psql]-style of database connectivity requiring less objects.
> However, it's perfectly possible to have multiple [psql] instances
> connected to the same database, so the routing problem is a bit of a
> moot point.

But it requires multiple logins, perhaps many at once, which might be
wasteful. For sharing database connections between several [psql]
objects, what do you think would be the best ways to do it? This is
supposing that several different database connections can still be
used at once, as specified in the patches.