[PD] Fwd: [psql] object hand-holding

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 10 22:50:03 CET 2007

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Also, I don't know if any objects do this kind of dynamic inlet creation
> after the object itself has been instantiated.  It might not even be
> possible.

It's possible, and I've done it, except for the bit of disconnecting every
wire connecting to deleted inlets. I think that it's just 2 more lines of
code, but I haven't tried, especially as we don't have any use for it
anymore, as we are replacing LtiLib support by OpenCV support, which
doesn't need that trick.