[PD] Is it possible to rotate particles?

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Dec 11 06:12:39 CET 2007

Hi all,

Taking a break from audio processing for a while, I am lately
appreciating playing around with GEM.

I was wondering if there is an object that can add random rotation to
each particle, or whither this was possible at all.
I am imagining that the program internally contains the location and
vector of each particle. If there is no array tracking the rotation (and
maybe a rotation vector) of each particle, perhaps this is not possible
easily.

My initial goal is to render the particles as geos and have each
rotate at different speeds.

Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks.

--