[PD] Is it possible to rotate particles?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:04:48 CET 2007

You want to use part_info for that. and it depends on what you want to
relate the rotation to... if you just relate it to age or position or
ID, then it is easy, but if you want a different random rotation speed
for each particle, that's more difficult. I only can think of using a
table for that, but I am not so sure, if this would be fast... and then
use a combination of ID and everytime when the age is 1 write new
values. I attach a patch that does this, but I think you probably don't
need to do it so complicated.
marius.