[PD] hardcore nerd question

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:56:58 CET 2007

I as well recall something similar, but I don't recall where, the
author, or even if it was a story or just a thought experiment; but I
do recall someone making the claim that with the right listening
equipment, in the right location, he could record Jesus' last moments
on the cross.
Makes me think of Contact, where the "others" received that one Hitler
speech after 50 or 60 years.

-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com