[PD] RIP Stockhausen

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 23:30:37 CET 2007

I remember hearing (from my engineering physics 2 prof) that Newton
died a virgin and also was an alchemist. I also heard (from my calc
prof) that Newton was deathly afraid of falling into the infinitesimal
space between his foot and the inside of his shoe. And also that he
liked to torture people and wasn't very pleasant.

~Kyle

--
-----