[PD] hardcore nerd question

Olivier Heinry olivier.heinry at manga-burgah.net
Wed Dec 12 00:59:24 CET 2007

Le mardi 11 décembre 2007 à 23:03 +0000, Andy Farnell a écrit :
> What's that? Like spray on invisible glue/varnish?

Simpler: chalk from school black board, most people wont ever notice, if
they do, they just think some lazy craftsman that renovated a flat
upstairs hasnt tidy the place. Most codes are 4 digit long, which a
brute force attack will solve quite fast.

(i dont think spray was the right word, i ment something like
"appliquer", to apply ?)