[PD] Pd 39.3 ext mapping library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Dec 12 06:30:22 CET 2007

Hmm, that sucks.  Can you isolate the problem at all?  Like does a
regular slider work?  Please submit a bug report with this info in it
so I can track this bug:

http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker/

Glad you find the library useful, what kind of stuff are you using it
for?

.hc

On Dec 11, 2007, at 10:32 PM, James Hearon wrote:

> Hi,
> Having a tough time of it with Pd 39.3 extended from sourceforge on
> windows vista
> and mapping library.
>
> help/browser/5.reference/mapping/
>
> several files crashing: ex.
> breakpoint-help.pd
> curve-help.pd
> etc.
>
> Seems to be just the patches with the colored slider boxes in
> them.  They crash as soon as I try to move the slider.
> example:
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
> Application Name: pd.exe
> Application Version: 0.0.0.0
> Application Timestamp: 47148d16
> Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
> Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
> Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
> Exception Code: c0000005
> Exception Offset: 00061884
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
> Locale ID: 1033
> Additional Information 1: e8c9
> Additional Information 2: f1bc4d2e93e0a544f8d5f094db4ab1f4
> Additional Information 3: 7904
> Additional Information 4: 8995bb1fd0f10ecf9be0b075535aed7f
>
> Cool library, and works fine on Mac.
>
> The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on
> an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!

----

You can't steal a gift. Bird gave the world his music, and if you can
hear it, you can have it. - Dizzy Gillespie