[PD] VOSIM with a tiny bug

Steffen Leve Poulsen slagmark at worldonline.dk
Wed Dec 12 14:42:13 CET 2007

Hi,

actually wrap~ seems really buggy. Maybe its the nature of its concept,
anyway my fix is to wrap wrap~ into [wrap-switch~] that has a sig~
connected to the wrap~ inlet and then a [r wrapswitch]. Now you can
change the wrapping on all wrap~´s just by sending 0,1 or even 2 to [r
wrapswitch].

Maybe I´m just beeing neurotic but there is some kind of very
incosistent bug, maybe some kind of overflow. I´ll try once more to
track it.

mvh/"the other" Steffen (Leve Poulsen)
on XP Pd version 0.40-2