[PD] PD VideoPedia Project

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Dec 13 02:51:34 CET 2007

I agree with what you say, but I think it wouldn't hurt to have a
youtube channel.  I think we should do both.  Having a youtube
channel would be great since many people are already submitting
content there and it is very high profile.  But we should encourage
people to use free media like archive.org, freesound, pdpedia,
wikipedia, etc.

I don't think we need to have our own video server, there are already
a number of good free ones, like archive.org.

.hc