[PD] PD VideoPedia Project

giucant giucant at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 16:43:18 CET 2007

Hallo,
i've signed up a 'pilot' PD Videopedia community
channel.
http://www.youtube.com/PureDataVideopedia

user: PureDataVideopedia
pass: puredata

i've also started organizing playlists:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=PureDataVideopedia

Please feel free to manage/add/move... contents.
You can also ulpoad new original videos.

Actually they have my mail address, but if you want
and if it is possible i can give pd-list mail.

Enjoy