[PD] Granular Synthesis Study

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:25:47 CET 2007

# Thanks for the hints. After I changed expr~ with tabread~ the cpu
consumption decreased dramatically.
# As a I understand the Vosim patch, sinusoidal harmonics model of sound is
not useful for speech. It is very interesting that repeating N successive
decaying sin^2 peaks sounds like a vowel.
# In my PD distro (0.39.2-extended-test7) [polypoly~], [nqpoly4]  does not
exist. So I can't use them.
# The attachment includes improved version of the study patch. Main patch is
granuler03.pd. You can open it and listen to the sound of cicadas in the
middle of night :-)
-ugur-