[PD] string padding

Bryan Jurish moocow at ling.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Dec 16 21:52:49 CET 2007

moin Andy,

This is quite easy using [string2any] and [any2string] together with
pd's [list] operations.  see attached example patch.  I'm sure the same
basic idea can be used to pad [str] strings as well...

marmosets,
	Bryan

On 2007-12-16 20:54:20, "Andy Graybeal" <andy.graybeal at casanueva.com>
appears to have written:

--
Bryan Jurish                           "There is *always* one more bug."
jurish at ling.uni-potsdam.de      -Lubarsky's Law of Cybernetic Entomology