[PD] How to use CVS (was: Granular Synthesis Study)

Uğur Güney ugurguney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:12:42 CET 2007

# Hi,
# I looked at http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/ There are lots
of externals and abstractions there. (Most of which I saw/remember in
Pd-Extended package)
# I found [nqpoly4] here:
http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/abstractions/nqpoly/nqpoly4/by
browsing the folders. But couldn't find [polypoly~]. Is there an
easier
way to download a whole folder, instead of opening a patch's own page and
clicking download. And how can I search through this CVS archive? Do I need
a special software for this kind of jobs?
-ugur-