[PD] How to use CVS (was: Granular Synthesis Study)

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 17 00:18:19 CET 2007

[polypoly] (note, no tilde) is in abstractions/footils/foo/.  You'll
need polypoly-wrap.pd, too.  Get anything of the pattern *poly* from
this directory if you want help files and all.

[polypoly] is based on [nqpoly], but I find it much more useful, as it
manages voice allocation/deallocation.

Phil Stone
pkstonemusic.com