[PD] Just a single bang

Branislav Nakic rudlavibizon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:18:55 CET 2007

Hi list, I'm trying to make an interactive video with pure data (with pdp)
but I'm  new to this and i need a little hint.

I want to make one video start as soon as one finishes and I'm using *select
<number_of_frames> *(not sure this is the best way)*  *to send the "signal"
to another object to play the other video when the first video exceeds its
full length in frames. The problem is, it sends multiple bangs (rate of
framerate I presume) to *play *object. What do I use to make it bang just
once and starts playing the other video?

Bane

--

< Ninety percent of everything is crap. >