[PD] Tkwidget droptarget?

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Tue Dec 18 06:58:21 CET 2007

Luke Iannini (pd) a écrit :
> Hi all,
> Does anyone (hans?) know if Tk has a widget that will accept dropped
> files from the OS?  I'd be happy to look into adding it to the library
> if anyone thinks it's possible (and points me in a general direction).
>
> It would be really great to be able to drag a wav file onto my sampler
> to load them, and I'm sure there are many other uses as well.
>
> (oh, and speaking of that, anyone know anything about adding a "proxy
> icon" to Pd windows (this would be an OS X only feature, I suppose)?
>  Most OS X apps have one; you can drag from it to get a reference to the
> file you're working on ( e.g. to copy it to the desktop) or right click
> it (cmd-click in tiger) to open a clickable hierarchy of the folders
> it's in, a great way to open the containing folder of a patch.)
>
> Cheers
> Luke

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdnd/

  This libray should already exist since the code that is calling it is
in pd.tk (proc open_file ), if you install the tkdnd library you will be
able to drag and drop patch files. I don't know how to install it on
osx, in windows it's in pd/lib/tk in linux it's in /usr/local/lib/tk
while pd is in /usr/local/lib.
  You could make a GUI fork of openpanel that outputs the file path
dragged into it?
  I use the ix library that require toxy/widget, but it would be cool to
have a single external for this.