[PD] generatiing a keypress

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Tue Dec 18 10:40:59 CET 2007

Tried the external you sent Patrice. Thanks it works great. Thinking if
I have a chance some time I'll add the code so you can just send an
ascii character into it. I think I saw a window function that converts a
character to the code your external takes. Anyway as it stands now its
great so thanks a lot : )
Jim