[PD] Recording question

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:40:04 CET 2007

Hi List,
I have a question regarding a patch that I made for recording
multi-channel audio.
For the 16 channels, we are using Fireface 800 with an extension
board. It works quite well!
For a specific application, we are trying to use the two iMic's with a
USB plug to record at least 4 channel audio.
When I initialize PD and select the audio settings, it shows me two of
these seperately in the option, the recording for one works but not
for the other!
The question is if I can use PD to record simultaneously from two
different source from a single patch or somehow get the recording from
both!
regards,
Tania