[PD] Recording question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Dec 18 12:30:36 CET 2007

Well, I think the iMic definitely counts as one of the cheapest
soundcards on the market, so I'm sure that the problems discussed on the
website could occur. Mismatched sample rates can actually crash the
audio drivers if they drift too far apart, as well as cause noticeable
phase shifting. Maybe this Aggregate Audio program which Claude mentions
can help you. Please report back, especially on whether or not high
frequency phasing happens with this approach. I'm curious.

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista