[PD] Recording question

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:32:55 CET 2007

Well now I am facing a problem, I guess I was too excited to really
check whether this option worked properly or not!
The problem is that I have a patch in Pd, where I am using adc~,
writesf~ to write the streaming data into wave files.
When I initialize Pd, it recognizes the aggregate device, I click on
it and select the no. of channels to the total no. of inputs I have
with the aggregate device, say 8.
When I start the recording and finish it. Open the wav files in
audacity, only two channels seems to be active the rest have nothing
in them!
Can someone, who has used this feature to do recording with Pd please
let me know, what I am doing wrong!.
thanks
tania