[PD] Recording question

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:25:23 CET 2007

yes I tried the test audio patch, all the input channels are active
but it seems that only the first two are getting the input the rest
have noise .
When I play the recorded wave files, only the first two channels have
the input the rest have noise!
I am sending the pd patch that I am using, Please let me know if there
is some bug in the patch!