[PD] pdpedia Images

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 17:43:50 CET 2007

hi,
I'm not seeing your file. did you upload it to the mediapool? I know
that there are problems with special characters. for example tilde (~)
is afaik not working. (so that would be great to fix, seems to be a
major wiki issue). but besides that image upload should work.
the image upload for the individual languages is turned off, to make all
images accessible in all languages. maybe that is what you mean with
makefile.png / en?
marius.