[PD] pdpedia Images

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 23:40:16 CET 2007

in general, I think it is a good idea to use screenshots, but keep in
mind, that the text in the images is not searchable and therefore kind
of duplicates the information of the wikipage.
maybe it would be better to include only the parts of the patch that
cannot be easily explained by text.
and there is also the possibility to include images in the infobox
insert a line like
| example_image          = [[Image:Makefile.png]]
and the image should show up in the box.
best,
marius.