[PD] input underflow.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 22 06:45:56 CET 2007

Hey all,

I've been getting this message recently on Pd-0.40.3-extended, but I
think it applies to Pd in general since it comes from portaudio.
Basically I get occasional "input underflow." messages.  I haven't
noticed a problem, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.  Here's
where the message comes from:

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/pd/portaudio/
pa_mac_core/pa_mac_core.c

----

Looking at things from a more basic level, you can come up with a
more direct solution... It may sound small in theory, but it in
practice, it can change entire economies.     - Amy Smith