[PD] pdpedia Images

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 22 17:57:31 CET 2007

Yeah, it would be good to have.  Please file the a bug in the tracker:

http://puredata.info/dev/bugtracker

Marius actually got the mediapool working by fixing my broken setup,
he's the expert on that.  As for fixing things, it would probably
require shell access to the Brooklyn Polytechnic server, which I
can't give out.  But help is always welcome.

.hc

On Dec 20, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Georg Werner wrote:

> what a pity ... that would be great to have.
> hans, let me know if you need help.
> georg
>
> ps.: i didn't introduced myself until now, sorry - i'm teaching pd
> at hildesheim university, germany - and used it for installations
> and a performance with a dancer, besides that i'm designing
> websites and webapplications
>

> Oli44:
>> 2007/12/20, Georg Werner <georg at fricklr.de
>> <mailto:georg at fricklr.de>>:
>>      > and there is also the possibility to include images in the
>> infobox
>>      > insert a line like
>>      > | example_image          = [[Image:Makefile.png]]
>>      > and the image should show up in the box.
>>     i can place the images there - has pdpedia an automatic thumbnail
>>     generation like wikipedia?
>>     georg
>> see http://wiki.puredata.info/en/Help:Contents#Images
>> looks like thumbnaisl generation is broken.
>> ++
>> O.

----

There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste