[PD] vline~ question

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Dec 22 18:26:57 CET 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 6:00 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> I have a hard time remembering that as well.  It would be great
>> to  have an improved help patch.
>
> how would you improve it?
> probably just add the line "The messages consist of a target value,
> a time interval (zero if not supplied), and an initial delay (also
> zero if not supplied.)"

Clear examples are always helpful.  Ideally, there will be an example
that illustrates each parameter individually.

----

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said,
hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out
another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf