[PD] help with nqpoly4

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Dec 23 03:11:32 CET 2007

On Dec 22, 2007, at 11:57 AM, Ed Kelly wrote:

> Hi there
>
> > You need to add the directory containing the abstraction you wrap in
> > "nqpoly4" ($2) to the Pd search path, otherwise "nqpoly4" cannot
> find
> > it.
>
> OK, so now...
> error: Bad arguments for object 'throw~' to object 'objectmaker'
>
> The only argument I pass it is the name of the throw~/catch~ bus.

Have you checked the examples that are included in Pd-extended?  They
are nice, simple examples.  My guess is that perhaps you are setting
the name of the [throw~] with a float, I think the names must be
symbols.

.hc

> > Someone please implement segmented patch cords. ;)
>
> So we can make grid cities instead of spider maps?
>
> Best,
> Ed
>
> Yahoo! Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it
> now.

----

Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -
David Zicarelli