[PD] Pduino&Ping ultrasonic sensor&arduino

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 03:52:02 CET 2007

hmm, I think arduino can handle the ping range finder. but you need to
write your specific code.
use a code that you find online (the routine is something like: turn pin
to outlet, set pin high, wait some milliseconds, set pin low, turn pin
to inlet, measure the time until you receive the echo...)
and then send the value to pd via serial port (115200).
then measure next value.
I think, you should be able to send at least 20 values per second, but
that is a guess.
do you need more info for the arduino code? how many sensors do you have?
marius.

it is