[PD] regression testing WAS Re: [psql] object hand-holding

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 24 19:57:55 CET 2007

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> In most tristate electronics, the third state is WAIT,

I wasn't clear enough. There are tristate electronics that involve 3 kinds
of outputs but only 2 kinds of inputs, so this is really just binary logic
in which the 3rd state ("not connected") is a special trick in order to
allow a fan-in.

But I wasn't talking at that level: "tristate logic" would have been
clearer.