[PD] GEM : GLSL Mixer - working 2 channel video mixer example

vade doktorp at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 00:30:14 CET 2007

Interesting. Again, I am speaking only from tangential knowledge, but
at least with Jitter, drawing to OpenGL with a regular metro is a big
NO NO, and can also hang your system, or at least seem to lock it up.

Thank you for the explanation Claude and Cyrille.

Max: I have a similarly spec'd powerbook. Im happy to try the PD patch
out when I get a moment.

Thanks for the report.