[PD] SQLdb V0.0 is posted

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 19:35:22 CET 2007

http://puredata.info/Members/mjmogo
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted the latest "findings" on this
external... basically, it is set up with two distinct objects, one the
represents the Database connection [SQLdb], and a SQL query [SQLquery].

Please bend, fold, spindle, mutilate, or treat as any other piece of
software. In other words, tell me what you think is wrong, and please be
specific...

Mike

--
Peace may sound simple—one beautiful word— but it requires everything we
have, every quality, every strength, every dream, every high ideal.