[PD] Dynamic arrays creation problem

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:11:58 CET 2007

Hi hard-off, Frank, all!

Thanks for your comments.
The main problem was that all arrays have the same name, and I know, dynamic
patching is not necessary here, but I was playing nowadays with that, so I
tried to implemented it in this way. I'm going to remade the abstraction in
a simpler way.

Another question is: why can't I change canvas size dynamically?

Look at attached patch!

Saludos.