[PD] Subject: can't see objects Pd-0.40.3-extended-20071230-windowsxp-i386.exe

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Dec 30 19:44:08 CET 2007

Here is a screenshot of a pd-patch.

There are two objects: a Bang and a Number. The Bang is visible, the number
is not visible.
I also included the .pd file in the zip folder:

http://www.miamiwave.com/pd-0.40.3-extended-problem/

here is the patch again as text:

#N canvas 152 533 450 300 10;
#X obj 52 151 bng 15 250 50 0 empty empty empty 17 7 0 10 -262144 -1
-1;
#X floatatom 196 123 5 0 0 0 - - -;

When in edit mode the cursor should also change to a hand. But it remains an
arrow. The check on the edit entry in the menue cannot be seen.

hope this helps!