[PD] Subject: can't see objects Pd-0.40.3-extended-20071230-windowsxp-i386.exe

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Dec 31 08:27:14 CET 2007

Here is something interesting:
when I take a patch (like "bang~-help-pd" in this case) there is nothing
visible when I first open it (screenshot bang~-help1.jpg).
After selecting everything then cutting and pasting everything back the wire
connections appear all the sudden (screenshot bang~-help2.jpg).

http://www.miamiwave.com/pd-0.40.3-extended-problem/

Ingo