[PD] Audiopint [WAS: Re: [OT] slightly: building audio computer with PD]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Jan 2 21:47:46 CET 2008

OK, on a roll!

David Merrill's Audiopint got mentioned before on this list, since it's
a headless box running Linux + PD. Fantastic project, very
well-documented! Here's his install instruction for Ubuntu Edgy:

http://audiopint.org/docs/install

He suggests mounting /var and /tmp on a ramdisk using /etc/fstab.
Couldn't be simpler!

Where did people suggest to get ITX boards, if mini-itx.com is so
unreliable?

best,
d.

--