[PD] [pool] binary for Mac Intel?

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 04:06:02 CET 2008

This seems like a good time to ask... Thomas, did you ever get a
chance to check out the buffer overrun bug in [pool] discussed here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1818163&group_id=55736&atid=478070
?

I had a look at the source, and perhaps with a little more headbanging
(I've never touched C++) I can fix it myself but I'd imagine you can
do it much faster : )

I don't mean to nag, but I have a really cool update to Memento that
adds [commun]-exposed parameter listing for midi-controller assignment
to any Memento-enabled abstraction.  The overrun means it kills Pd
though (with any nominal level of parameters), so I had to stop
development : (.

For [polywavesynth], for example, you could, in two clicks, assign
knob 7 of your UC-88 or what-have-you to
/polywavesynth1/filter-cutoff, with correct scaling from 0-127 to
20-20000.

And if Novation ever manages to release the SDK for the RemoteSL, I'll
be adding automatic display of parameter names on the RemoteSL's LCD
screens upon assignment...

Cheers
Luke